We can garden year-round in Houston. In fact, many vegetables can be planted in Spring and again in the Fall. It’s a great opportunity for gardeners, but it takes a bit of timing.
Download our Vegetable Planting Calendar to make your garden planning easier.
Here are some features of our calendar:
- Direct seeding dates for sowing seed outdoors
- Seed starting dates for growing DIY Transplants
- “Best” planting dates
Be sure to visit us for all of your gardening needs:
- Vegetable & Herb Transplants
- Foliar Feeds
- Ken’s Enriched Potting Soil
- Onion & Potato Sets
- Organic Pest Control Products